BS LAND & HOME CO., LTD. / AP Executive
- To obtain, date-stamp and file documents, which support authorized purchases and services, rendered (PR’s, PO’s,
Delivery Notes, signed Receiving Records, Contracts, etc.) for future matching to invoices.
- To process daily invoices, that is, to match them to their supporting authorizations and receiving records.
- To prepare account allocation.
- To assist Supervisor, prepare payments and submit them, with their supports attached, for management approval.
- To check and ensure that the books and records are updated accurately and timely.
- To assist in the preparation of month-end closing of Accounts Payable.
- To prepare and follow up on some balance sheet schedules as instructed including the advanced payments.
- To ensure all files and reports are properly filed for future reference.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skill and Requirements
Skill :- Bachelor’s Degree /Associates Degree in Business area or Accounting strongly preferred.
- 1 years of directly related experience
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detailed oriented and proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and also as a productive member of a team.